The new line of Shimadzu precision balances are engineered with the innovative UniBloc mechanism which brings superior impact resistance unrivalled quick response, excellent stability and durability at the same time. Powerful features support any imaginable weighing application.
Automatic span calibration:
Fully-automatic calibration PSC
The balance detects variations in the ambient temperature that influence accuracy and automatically performs calibration to compensate it.
GLP/GMP/ISO calibration report
Calibration report can be automatically printed with the optional electronic printer. Date, time, serial number and ID are also output to meet GLP/GMP/ISO requirements.
The balance communicates directly to a PC with Windows® applications. No additional software is needed to interface with spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and laboratory software. WindowsDirect works with Windows® 95, 98, 2000, NT4.0, ME and XP. PC must be IBM PC/AT compatible.
- Unit conversion — weight value is presented in 22 units and modes, including percentage, carat, specific gravity, lb, oz, and so on. Users can choose any combination of units depending on their needs.
- Piece counting function — piece counting function is installed as standard.
- Specific gravity measurement
- Weigh below hook
- Analog display modes:
- Full range: bar graph clearly indicates the total weight (including the tare) as a portion of the balance capacity.
- Fill-in: select a target weight and tolerance. The display clearly indicates when they are reached.
- Checkweighing: set an upper and lower limit. The display continually indicates whether the sample is within the range “GO”, over range “HI” or under range “LO”. Choose one of the two bar graph display modes.
- LCD with backlight — LCD with backlight can be read with ease and comfort in any location without brightness adjustment.
|Model||Capacity||Minimum display||Pan size(mm)|
|UX420H||420g||0.001g||108 x 105|
|UX620H||620g||0.001g||108 x 105|
|UX820H||820g||0.001g||108 x 105|
|UX1020H||1020g||0.001g||108 x 105|
|UX2200H||2200g||0.01g||170 x 180|
|UX4200H||4200g||0.01g||170 x 180|
|UX6200H||6200g||0.01g||170 x 180|
|UX8200S||8200g||0.1g||170 x 180|